A CHRISTMAS PRESENT IN AUGUST? YES!

You may read the above title and scratch your head.  What does a Christmas present have to do with the month of August?  Well, let me explain.  Did you ever notice the look on children’s faces when they open a Christmas gift? It’s priceless isn’t it? The smile on their faces, the sparkle in their eyes, the numerous hugs of thanks and an overall feeling of awe!

Well, sometimes that’s how I feel when I walk into our theater.  As I enter, I sometimes look around, pondering our journey to bring this theater to life.  I see all the pictures of the actors and directors displayed on our wall and I am just amazed. I smile when I think of all the hard work and dedication they put in to prepare for the shows so that our audiences leave in awe. I get a glimmer in my eyes when a performance ends, and the audience not only applauds for the talented actors who just performed before them, but stands unanimously in appreciation – a standing ovation! I am thankful that we have been able to help bring this theater to Carnegie.  This has been our present to you.

Poster season tickets 750Now we invite you to treat yourself and a friend or family member to your own Christmas in August.  Season tickets are on sale now.  Our first show of the season will soon be upon us.  So you won’t want to delay in purchasing your tickets.  I Won’t Be In on Monday by Anne Stockton opens August 13th.  A variety of packages are offered, with options ranging from a special invite to mix and mingle with the cast and crew afterwards to our Super Saver Option.

CLICK HERE TO FLIP THROUGH OUR 2015-16 SEASON BROCHURE

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS

I WON’T BE IN ON MONDAY IS THE FIRST PRODUCTION OF THE 2015-16 SEASON!



I WON’T BE IN ON MONDAY

A World Theater Premiere
Performances: August 13, 14 & 15 @ 8:00 PM
Matinee August 16 @ 3:00 PM

Written by and Starring: Anne Stockton
Directed by: Austin Pendleton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating family and friends in 2019

God bless us, every one

Women Count at at off the WALL