LAUGH OUT LOUD! (LOL)

The Harvey WALLbangers are back and they’re back with their best material yet! Think they were funny before, they were just getting started.  So if you’re ready to laugh out loud, and I mean really laugh out loud, not just little lol’s, grab a few of your friends, a date or come alone.  Just be sure to get to off the WALL theater on June 11th, 12th, 13th or 14th. After that, the laugh’s on you!

“Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.”
― Anthony Burgess

DON’T BE A LONER! COME JOIN IN THE FUN. HERE’S WHAT AUDIENCE MEMBERS HAD TO SAY AFTER THE LAST HARVEY WALLBANGER SHOW.

“I laughed so hard I cried!”

“I almost wet myself.”

“Did you hear me snorting? That was so funny!!”

“Oh my gosh! I can’t remember the last time I laughed that hard.”

“Did you hear that group of women laughing? I was laughing at how hard they were laughing!”

“I laughed so much my belly hurts! I bet I’ll be sore tomorrow.”

“Ow! I think I pulled my back laughing. Is there a doctor in the house?”

“Let’s do it again!”

THE HARVEY WALLBANGERS 3: LIFE IMITATES ART?

Sketch Comedy Troupe: Matt Butoyak, Nathan Bell, Heidi Nagle, Tyson Schrader, Monica Stephenson
Performances: June 11, 12 & 13 @ 8:00 pm and June 14 @ 2:00 pm

off the WALL Performing Arts Center | a Pittsburgh Theater
25 West Main, Carnegie, PA 15106 | 6 miles from downtown Pittsburgh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating family and friends in 2019

God bless us, every one

Women Count at at off the WALL